Sunday, September 28, 2008

IAFF FALLEN FIREFIGHTER MEMORIAL 2008 -- Post 5 - Final

POST 5 - Final Post of the IAFF Fallen Firefighter Memorial 2008 ceremony.

This is the post where you will find your photos with IAFF General President Harold Schaitberger.

**Some of the photos corrupted during upload.  If you are certain I got a clear shot that you do not find in the posts, e-mail me as much descriptive info as possible so that I can search for the original. E-mail: HeroShirts@aol.com

**Now, all of you firefighters, I need YOUR help.  We need ONE shirt from each one of you for our troops deployed to the desert for HeroToHero.US 

Check out the site for the 6 easy steps to do the program this year.  Counting on you to be my legs this time!  The troops are already asking for hometown Hero shirts.  PLEDGE!

lj


Tags: , , ,

No comments: